Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fly Guts

Today at work, I felt something on my arm. I looked down and saw this little critter:


Grossed out, I tried swatting at it to make it fly away...only it didn't fly away like normal flies do. Instead, I successfully smashed it on my arm.

I was thoroughly grossed out. I'm pretty sure I washed my arm about a million times.

Speaking of work...I'm not sure how I'm going to survive my 12 hour shift tomorrow. I am exhausted as a type this. Friday cannot come soon enough.

--


6 Months!

Guess what? I am now officially in my 3rd and final trimester!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Julie, that's rather disgusting! However, I do remember those critters in the er. They were so high off of the cleaning products. LOL, they couldn't even fly straight! Apparantly this fly had been in there too long for it's reflexes to be so slow! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Angie: Your little baby bump is slowly getting bigger! So excited for Kyan to meet his little cousin. Wish I could be at your shower!