Friday, June 8, 2012

A Boy and His Ball

Jackson loves balls. Unfortunetly, we didn't own a single ball for the poor kid. Sometimes I would give him oranges to play with. and he would play and play with them until they got rotten or eaten.

Well, today I took Jackson to the store. He was content playing in his stroller. I decided to stroll around a bit, looking around. We got to the toy section and I saw a soft toy football. I picked it up and all the sudden I hear Jackson say, "Ahh ba ba! Da da da na na!" I look down and he is reaching for the ball with big eyes.

I let him hold it, and he was happy as could be. Best $2.50 I ever spent.

Future football player? Maybe! He should probably start wearing a helmet if he's going to play with his Daddy though.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

SOOOOO incredibly cute! I love it. If I knew he liked balls that much, I would have sent him one! Thanks for posting this video. It was amazingly adorable.

Shantell said...

Loved it! He's super cute!

Virginia said...

Come see us, Jackson! We have LOTS of balls!!

Virginia said...

Jackson is sure gigggggleling a lot!! so cute
from Pippa

Angie Peterson said...

Good thing you bought a soft ball! LOVE his little giggle!!! So cute the kids made me replay it probably 25 times!