Thursday, August 9, 2012

9 Months


Jackson is 9 months old! Big boy! We have officially moved across country, and Jackson has gone on more airplanes than the number of months he has been alive. That is a pretty big accomplishment for a baby! It's a good thing he is a good traveler.

Interesting facts about 9 month old Jackson:

--He is a crawling champ now! He chases after the cat, but Lily is still faster.

--Has 4 teeth and 4 more coming in. Teething baby = no fun sometimes.

--I feel like Jackson is getting smarter these days. The other day, we went out to eat and let Jackson play with a spoon. He watched me eat and decided to copy me by touching his spoon on my food and putting it in his mouth. He kept doing it over and over again. It was pretty cute.

--Needs a haircut.

--Can wave hi to people thanks to his Grandma Nauna. If you say hi, he will wave to you, even if you're not waving.

--Has tried peaches, green beans, and garden fresh vegetables baby food. He also likes Mum mum crackers.

--Pulls himself onto his knees. He has bonked his head several times because of this.

Also, I have to be fast about taking pictures of this kid because this--


Turns into this real fast!



Ryan and I in the Uhaul.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the part about Jackson and the spoon! I can't believe he's that big. He's going to be huge the next time I see him!

Virginia said...

Welcome to Georgia, Jackson!! I love the picture of Mommy and Daddy in the U Haul.