Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Chuck-E-Cheese, Harry Potter, and Other Ramblings

First of all, I would like to say a big happy birthday to Mr. Harry Potter.
 
 
Nerdy? No. Awesome? Yes!

Anyways, moving on...

Did you know that I have this giant checklist on my phone with all the things I want to blog about and not forget. I also have about a million pictures and videos I have been meaning to post, but haven't. I feel like a world class #1 slacker when it comes to blogging. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be able to catch up!!

We took Jackson to Chuck E Cheese for the first time a couple weeks ago. He loved it. He was content playing on the little playground and watching people. We probably didn't need to get any tokens at all.

Here is Jackson dancing to the music.



Jackson was a little nervous to ride on the ride on toys. He rode his first one at the mall. He hated it! He started panicking and begged to get off. Goodbye 50 cents! We tried again at Chuck E Cheese, and he took it a little better.

Proof:



Ryan had fun competing with the other dads at skiball. They take it pretty seriously.

 Jackson was Ryan's ball boy.
 
We saw Chuck-E-Cheese, but Jackson could care less about him.
 
Other news: Jackson loves to push his push toys down the hall. Not so sure if the neighbors love it though...
 

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Thanks for posting these cute videos!

Jorel said...

Wow, Julie! That is a loud alligator toy! I doubt he does it long enough or often enough to annoy anybody.

It's nice that Jackson doesn't like to ride on those rides. Then he's not begging you every time he sees one.

Jorel said...

Oh, that last comment was LISA, not Jorel. He must be signed in or something.