Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We're going to the temple and we're...going to get married!




Well, Ryan and I are officially married, (yay!), and we even have sweet Hawaiian tans too! How much better can life get? :)

Last week on June 26th, 2009, we got married in the Atlanta, Georgia temple for time and eternity. That is a looong time! Hopefully Ryan can put up with me that long. Haha. It was a HOT day, but it couldn't have been more perfect.

We should be getting wedding pictures soon, but there are some awesome pictures on http://www.tedjamulia.com/ that my dad took.

Anywho, I need to be getting to bed soon. I just got the memo that married folks go to bed early these days. Well, earlier then in their single years. Woohoo. Party!

2 comments:

Michelle and Cisco said...

YAY!!! you got a blog. I am so happy. I have been dying to see wedding pictures! And catch up with you. Call me!

Lindsey Orton said...

Julie you look beautiful!