Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Turkey Day Overview

I hope everyone had a nice Turkey Turkey Gobble Gobble Day! Ryan and I were spoiled because both his parents and my parents were in town. I had to work Thanksgiving day, but it wasn't bad at all. Here are some highlights of the break in no particular order:

6. I learned how to play the game Blockus. It was fun.

5. Ryan had 3 Thanksgiving dinners--one with my family, one with his, and one from the hospital. (Gotta love the hospital food.) He was officially stuffed.

4. I went bowling with Ryan's family, scored a 126, and still got last place. Wii bowling is really my expertise. :)

3. My parents helped me unpack the rest of the boxes. We can finally walk into our spare room! We discovered that we have 2 blenders, a million cords and wires, 4 toasters, and 2 rubber duckies.

2. Ryan was caught yawning on national televsion. (He said he wasn't yawning; he was cheering. How are the two confused? I'm not sure. Hehehe.)

1. And the best highlight of the week was that Ryan got a neeeeew CELLPHONE! I can now officially call my husband! Yes, I am counting my many blessings.


Thanksgiving break was fun. Now it is time to survive finals and work and get ready for Christmas! Fun, fun, fun!




1 comment:

Virginia said...

"HaHaHa" I really like the cartoon!