Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Good and the Bad

Bad News: I lost my schedule book a week and a half ago.

This is bad because when I don't have it to look at, I feel quite lost and paranoid that I'm going to forget about something. Ryan can attest that I usually check my schedule at least 3 times a day. Without it, I fret and scrounge my brain, wondering what I have the next day, making me lose sleep at night.

Good News: Well, I found it the other day...in my purse...where it belongs.

I swear I've looked there a million times! I was really happy to find it though. No more worrying and calling work to double check when I work!

Bad News: Unfortunately, a day later, I have lost it again.

I don't even remember taking it out! And for the record, I have looked in my purse four times now.

And Some Good News: I've come to the conclusion that a little elf is sneaking off with it while I am sleeping.

That has to be the only rational explanation.
Maybe tonight he will return it, the little bugger.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

oh my goodness. i lost mine two like a month ago! i have looked everywhere for it. i even bought it in the $1 bins at target...so i eventually went back to target to see if they had anymore...nope. so i resorted to a $7.99 one...oh bah hum bug!

Michelle and Cisco said...

This post makes me so happy. Why? Because this is the most classical Julie. Haha I don't remember a day when you weren't saying "oh poo, where did i put my..." fill in the blank with whatever you like, purse, keys, phone. Oh how i miss this.