Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What a Day!

Well, I admit defeat. Voting ends tomorrow and the person in first place has 184 votes, I have 24. I don't think I even have 184 friends...but thanks for voting for me! It was fun!

This past Sunday Ryan and I had to speak in church. Goody. It actually went well despite the fact that I almost tripped going to the pulpit. Yep. Before the meeting started, I put my purse under the pew so I wouldn't trip over it. Unfortunetly, the strap was caught on my heel, and I didn't know when I stood up. That darn high heel! Lucky for me, I narrowly missed landing on my face...Thanks Ryan! That could have been embarrassing!

Today was a good day.
Why?

A. Because I had a day off from work.
B. Ryan and I went on two dates tonight.
C. I got to eat icecream. Yum.
D. Ryan and I ate artichokes with garlic butter. Yum.
E. We went to Cafe Rio. Yum.
F. My cat followed me around the apartment all day.
G. Tomorrow we are going to the Jazz/Blazer game.
H. All of the above

What's your answer?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm guessing H- all of them! Also, Jorel thinks that the winner had someone write a script for them to pretend to be different computers and go vote for them a hundred times. He offered to do it for you, but I said that you wouldn't want to win illegally.