Sunday, February 13, 2011

Heads Up

Video Courtesy of KSL.com


Yes, this really happened at the ER...while I was at work. Once the police realized the guy was gone, you would see everyone occasionally look up at the ceiling wondering if someone was going to crash through. It was a pretty exciting night!

Other news from the life of Ryan and Julie:

We have bought new hair ties and bobby pins for me since the cat has eaten/mutilated/hid/killed every one that I had. Unfortunetly, Ryan does not have the same luxury with his headphones that have met the same fate.

I am excited for Valentine's Day. And I really wish I had red and pink paper to make pretty paper hearts.

Ryan just noticed that my spell check is off, and I don't know how to turn it back on. Please ignore all my misspelled words.

Ryan did the dishes again tonight! Happy day. We have a fun little system going on where Ryan does all the dishes! Just kidding. We switch off doing them. It's pretty awesome.

Did I mention I'm excited for Valentine's Day?

5 comments:

Eric said...

Wow, that sounds like a pretty exciting work day. Kind of reminds me of the movie "The Fugitive"

Lisa said...

Wow Julie! That must've been pretty scary!

I'm excited for Valentines day, too!

Virginia said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Julie!! I hope your new hair things survive the kitty!

Randi said...

I always miss the "fun stuff" at work. :) Well, the stuff that makes the news, anyway...

Angie Peterson said...

Gunshot wounds, dying people, escaped convicts...a normal day on the job, huh?