Monday, February 28, 2011

Stalking

This weekend, Ryan and I took our stalking to a new level. I am embarrassed to admit (but not too embarrassed to to blog about) we took almost 2 hours of our Saturday to stalk 8 or so individuals...in the snow. Yes. It was the BYU men's basketball team.


There was a really big basketball game on Saturday. Ryan was really excited and couldn't sleep the night before. He said (and I quote), "It's like Christmas! I am so excited!" Luckily we won.

Ryan made 2 big errors that day.

Error #1: Making me watch the basketball game
Error #2: Looking at a Cougar Board entry from a man that calls himself Glemonade.

Thank you Mr. Glemonade for posting when the Cougars were flying into the Provo airport. I got really excited and insisted that we attend this function. Dorky? I think not. Stalkerish? Maybe.

However, I later found out that someone may have been stalking US. (Not really, but look closely at the video. Can you see Ryan and me?)

4 comments:

Eric said...

Is that you at 0:32?

Angie Peterson said...

I knew that was the back of your head the second I saw that headband! I think I even heard your voice. Ryan was much harder to find, but we finally saw his profile around 13 seconds. Yeah me and my three fellow spotters!

Lisa said...

I saw your pink flower headband!

Diana said...

Hahaha I love it! You are famous!