Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Love letters...and more

Dear Time,

Pretty please go by a teensy bit faster.
Please.
I really want my hubby back from his 18 credit semester. I really don't like these all nighters he pulls that leaves me alone at night.
Also, I really want summer to come faster.

Thank you,
Julie

----

Dear Weather,

Why are you snowing? Do you know it is officially spring now?

Yours truly,
Julie

----

Dear Man Who Stole My Food,

That was really rude. Never steal food from a hungry woman.

~That hungry woman

----

Dear Hubby,

Thank you for the PB&J sandwich you made me tonight. I especially liked how you bit off the crusts for me. And thank you for being the best husband in the world. I appreciate all you do for me. I love you.

Love,
Your Wifey

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Did Ryan steal your food? Or was it a REAL thief? Weather is great here in Texas. It's in the 80s. You should come visit.

Angie Peterson said...

Yeah, who stole your food?

Julie said...

It was actually a guy at work...not Ryan! :)

CHO said...

Lol - you are too funny! :)