Monday, June 27, 2011

Picture Phobia

62% thought we were having a boy
38% thought we were having a girl.

Well...this little guy


is indeed a boy!

I was so excited I could hardly sleep last night. Ryan and I both thought this little baby was a boy. We had a giftcard we needed to use, and we actually bought a baby boy outfit this past weekend thinking we could return it if we were wrong. Guess we don't have to!

The baby wasn't cooperating too well. He was hiding his head and the ultrasound tech needed the measurements. She had me turn on my right and left side, jump up and down, and go to the bathroom. I never thought an ultrasound hurt before...until now. You can really jab someone with those things! Baby is in the 98th percentile...so he is big! I am measuring 1 week ahead of schedule.

The baby didn't like being photographed. He kept kicking the ultrasound probe. The ultrasound tech said he was also pouting. See:


His chin is against his chest, and you can see his little lips.

Guess he needs a little training on liking his picture being taken--especially since his grandpa's favorite hobby is taking pictures!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Loved seeing the ultrasound pictures. I always think ultrasounds hurt! But it's worth it to see the baby. So excited to be getting a new nephew!

Virginia said...

We're really excited that you're baby is a boy!! We'll have a lot of missionaries going out someday!

Michelle and Cisco said...

a boy!! a boy!!!! a boy!!!!! I'm so excited. you are going to have such a cute little boy.