Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby Update

Dear Blog World,

I can now officially say, "HALF WAY"! I cannot believe I am over half way done with my pregnancy. My thoughts? I am nervous, happy, scared, feeling great most days, love feeling the baby move. It feels more real now. We are actually going to have a little baby (or maybe a big baby? See post below) in a short time.

We finally ordered a crib, started collecting baby clothes, got a gliding rocking chair (thanks Mom and Dad!), and have a name picked out. And...we finally got our baby bedding! We decided to do a Curious George theme for the nursery. I am pretty excited about it. It came yesterday in the mail. We love it! (except we accidentally ordered the wrong crib skirt. Oops).

We're not the only ones that love it though.


Something tells me we're going to have to close the door to the nursery soon.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute idea! I love curious george!

Virginia said...

Lily looks so comfy! The room is going to be really cute!

Anonymous said...

Your blog doesn't let me comment. But I figured out I can do it anonymously! This is Angie by the way. I think the Curious George theme is adorable. And Kiwi used to sleep in the crib and the baby clothes, too. And steal the baby socks to play with.