Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nursery and Name Unveiling

When we found out our baby was a boy, I immediately starting brainstorming what to do with the nursery. It wasn't too hard to figure out I wanted to do a Curious George theme. Ryan loved Curious George as a kid. Here is what we came up with:




We even made the balloon mobile.


From the baby's point of view.


Decal on the wall


Other side of the room.



Mommy and Baby Curious George on the awesome glider my parents bought us.


The closet


Only 4 more weeks till Baby Jackson makes his appearance!

7 comments:

Eric said...

Shantell and I think they room is very cute! You guys did a great job!

Corinne said...

ahhhh! so cute!! :-) can't wait to see him!

Unknown said...

So cute! Good luck with the home stretch!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're all ready! Everything is really cute! (Mom aka Grandma)

Michelle and Cisco said...

Love the Curious George theme!! So cute! And the name Jackson is so cute. I can't believe it is only 4 weeks away and you are going to be a mom!!!

Diana said...

So stinking cute! Well done! I can't wait until we actually do something with our nursery. And come up with a name...

Lisa said...

I'm so totally impressed with your mobile! I can't believe you claim you can't do crafts! SOOOO cute. Love the wall decor, too. You're all ready. Are you planning on having little jackson sleep in the room right when he's born, or are you going to keep him in your room for a little while. Just curious.