Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Boppy Story: Part II

Grandma T felt bad for Baby Jackson and his pink pillow dilemma. Being the nice Grandmas she is, Grandma T got him an early birthday present!

Now you see it:


Now you don't!


I think he approves of his new jungle-themed pillow cover. He has been doing flips and kicks all night long.

Ryan and I were Halloween scrooges this year. No Halloween costumes for us. We didn't go to any Halloween parties, and we didn't even get trick or treaters this year. However, we did continue our pumpkin carving tradition.



I think it turned out pretty good! (I had to convince Ryan that we were NOT going to do this pattern. It's what comes up when you type into Google 'BYU pumpkin pattern'.)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! I used the same pattern 5 years ago! Really. It looked exactly the same. funny. Like the new pillow cover.