Friday, December 9, 2011

1 Month

My little baby, Jackson, is officially one month old! It is amazing how much he has changed since we brought him home from the hospital. Here are some little tidbits about him.

--He grabs onto things now. When we burp him, he'll grab our shirts or my hair and won't let go.

--He really loves his stuffed whale on his play mat. He will lay there for over 20 minutes cooing and smiling at it.

--He still has his nights and days mixed up. Poor Mom and Dad.

--Almost all his outfits have monkies on them. Even his diapers have monkies.

--He has the biggest eyes and loves to stare at you.

--He hates having his arms wrapped up in his blanket. He loves having them be free and even sleeps with them over his head.

--He doesn't mind having his diaper changed (unless he's really hungry.)

He's a pretty good baby. I think Ryan and I lucked out!



(www.tedjamulia.com for more pics!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's funny about the monkey thing. Especially since we sent you a monkey outfit.

None of my kids liked being swaddled either.

Diana said...

I can't believe he is already a month! I was thinking about that at work the other day. Time flies by! I hope you guys are doing okay.