Friday, February 10, 2012

3 Months



Baby is officially 3 months old! I couldn't decide which picture I liked better, so I put both up.

Interesting facts about the little kiddo:

--Jackson is now wearing 6 month clothes.

--He loves his jungle bouncer.

--He is now sleeping in his crib. He wakes up more at night because of it. Hopefully he will adjust soon!

--He reaches after his toys.

--He is sometimes goofy, especially when his daddy is around. I love seeing his little personality emerge!

--Jackson is still a big cuddler.

--The kitty snuggled Jackson for the first time the other day. She put her head on his leg. They are going to be the best of friends, I just know it!

Sleepy

Goofy

I went back to work a couple weeks ago. It's hard because I'm not home to put my little boy to bed. Hopefully in a couple months I'll be able to change my shifts around so I can come home earlier. Ryan is a great dad and takes good care of the baby while I'm gone!

2 comments:

Angie Peterson said...

What the heck? 6 month clothes? It's official. He's bigger than Kyan!

Virginia said...

I like the 2nd picture better, but they're both cute! I'm looking forward to seeing Jackson in April.