Saturday, February 4, 2012

King of the Jungle

Lions and tigers and giraffes, Oh my!

Jackson had quite the fight this morning. He had to prove to his stuffed tiger that he was, in fact, the king of the jungle. I caught some footage of the (not so) bloody battle.

"Tiger says HE'S the King of the Jungle!"

"I will show him!"

"Roar!"

"Take this!"

"And take that!"

"And then I will bite you." (I had to tell Jackson that was a little too Mike Tyson-ish.)

"Tiger surrendered."

Presenting...the King of the Jungle!

All tuckered out, poor little guy. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he wasn't actually holding his bottle.

4 comments:

Marvin T said...

That is very cute. Wow, Jackson is a good actor and Julie a good photographer.

Angie Peterson said...

Good thing you strapped him in or that fight would've ended up on the floor for sure!

Diana said...

Love love love love.

Kaylynn said...

Awesome post... he's such a cute boy! :)