Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi!

Hi! My name is Jackson!


I like to sleep and eat and play!


I also like to pull my Mommy's hair! See!


I really like to cuddle.


Sometimes my parents like to torture me, but that's okay...I think.


I also really like my Ducky. My Great-Grandma gave it to me! Thanks Great-Grandma Merrie!


It kinda has weird arms...


That can fly!

Vroom!

We're friends.


Hehe.

And do you remember Tiger? We are still friends.


Uh oh! I gotta go! Mommy says it's bath time!

Bye!

5 comments:

Marvin T said...

those are very nice pictures Julie & Ryan. Jackson is sure getting very cute!!

Diana said...

So cute! I love it!

Lisa said...

How incredibly cute! I can't get over how big he looks! Love him. Maybe I'll start a Jackson Fan Club.

Angie Peterson said...

So sweet! What a cutie. I'll join lisa's fan club!

Virginia said...

Jackson is cute, and Mommy is a great photographer!