Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Con"Grad"s Ryan!

Well, my hubby is a cute college graduate. See!


And did I ever tell you he can fly?


That's one of the things they teach you in Environmental Science. Neat, huh?

 I am super excited for him to have the summer off--no all-nighters, lots of family time, fun summer outings. I'm still working part-time, but that's life.

I'm proud of Ryan. His hard work has paid off. It's weird to think that we no longer have ties to BYU. Well, until this one heads out there in 18 years.


We are teaching him young about the joy of Cosmo, Jimmer, and BYU football. Go Cougars!

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Cute pictures! You must have a great photographer.

Jorel said...

Congratulations! I obviously chose the wrong major. I wish I could fly!

Jorel said...

I, Lisa, made that last comment.