Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ode to Utah

I never thought I would call Utah my home. I don't know when it happened, but sometime in the last 6 years, this state has buried itself in a tiny spot in my heart. As our airplane was landing yesterday, I was thinking about how much I enjoyed living in Utah. I am probably only saying this because we had such a mild winter this year, but I am a little sad to be leaving soon.

Weird, right? Who am I?

Maybe it's because I met so many great friends here.
I graduated here.
I met my husband here.
I gave birth to my first child here.
I built my first snowman here (Okay. Not nearly as sentimental.)

Change is hard for me, and we have some major ones coming up. It doesn't help that we don't know where we're going. With some prayer and spiritual guidance that will hopefully change soon.

All in all, thank you Utah for providing me with a great last 6 years.
And thank you readers for letting me ramble.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I love Utah too!