Tuesday, October 9, 2012

11 Months

Baby Boy is 11 months old!

What a cutie!
 

Fun Facts about 11 month old Jackson:
 
--In Ryan's words, Jackson "has feelings now!" He is a sensitive boy. If you tell him to stop or yell at the kitty for biting Jackson (he doesn't know we are talking to the kitty and not him), he will get sad. The other day, Ryan was changing a dirty diaper and told him, "No! Don't touch!" and grabbed Jackson's hand. Jackson stuck out his quivering lip and crocodile tears started seeping out of the corners of his eyes. It was the saddest and cutest thing I have ever seen.
 
--Eats all sorts of foods now--bread, chicken, smoothies, tortillas, potatoes, noodles, blueberry muffins, Cheerios, etc. He also eats a graham cracker every morning. He knows this and expects it. He also knows to go under his highchair to find stray food if I haven't swept that day.
 
-Jackson's a little stinker. He gets into all sorts of trouble now, especially pulling down the toilet paper! He loves to tear it up into tiny little pieces. He also loves to turn on the bathtub water by himself. This makes me nervous, so I always watch him like a hawk when he goes near a bathroom.
 
 
 
--Starting to walk along furniture
 
 
--Throws his head back when he laughs
 
--Understands the words touch, kitty, mama, dada, no, Jackson, and "come mama" (come to mama). He likes to babble back at you like you're holding a conversation with him. He also grunts and growls.
 
--When Jackson gets excited, he rears up like a horse. He also can run crawl. He sometimes goes so fast he falls on his face.
 

 

 
--Loves when I clean. He follows me around and tries to be my little helper.
 
-- Starting to climb up stairs. He made it up 5 stairs one time.
 
--Understands reactions. For instance, lately he's been saying, "Ah!" and then I'll copy him. He thinks it's so fun. He'll do it over and over again just to see me copy him.
 
--Has his first official church outfit. 


 
I see this sight every day:
 
Love my little boy!

4 comments:

Shantell said...

Wow, what a cute kid. He's getting so big! It's so cute the way he rears up. I'm surprised Lily lets him pet her...Fiero usually hid until we put Daniel to bed, or lounged out of reach.

Lisa said...

He is DEFINITELY cute. I can't wait to see him. I'll be sure to hide our toilet paper.

Diana said...

I can't believe he is already 11 months old! He looks like a ton of fun. Wish we didn't live 30 states apart so our kiddos could play!

Virginia said...

Cute Movies! Jackson looks really handsome in his church clothes!