Friday, October 31, 2014

This is Halloween

Does anyone know that song? The one that goes, "This is Halloween, this is Halloween" (That's the only part I know because I've only heard it once at our ward trunk or treat party). Well, it's stuck in my head. I bet you can imagine how one sentence repeated over and over again can get annoying fast.

Anyways....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

I am happy to be alive. It was a very interesting night. And I heard reports of there being slushy snow that melted when it hit the ground (but snow none the less!).

Wowzah. What is happening in this world?

Here are pics from last week's trunk or treat! No one really knew who I was. I did get a Mrs. Incredible, which is pretty cool, but no. I was Batman's good lookin' (haha) sidekick, Robin. Ryan thought it was funny that the flier said no cross dressing and then there is me...pretending to be a guy. Whoopsies.


 
I do have a lot to update on...like the BYU game we went to and DISNEY WORLD!!!! But until then, you can go to www.tedjamulia.com to see the pictures. :)

1 comment:

Corinne Kelly B said...

bahahah so cute! I love it! no crossdressing lol