Saturday, January 9, 2010

Vegetables: Yum yum!

A+B=C

A.  Ryan used to be a vegetarian.

B.  I was a vegetarian for 2 months in 2007 for a school project. (I cheated a little.)

C. Just for fun, Ryan and I decided to be vegetarians this week together. I thought it would help us eat more fruits and vegetables. Here are our thoughts on the whole experience:


[One] Living on a meatless diet is not any cheaper (in our case at least)

[Two] Vegetarian meals do not make very good comfort food.

[Three] Our hearts weren't into it--we really didn't try that hard to stick to it...especially when my dad got us ham pizza. Mmmm.

[Four] We did eat more vegetables. (Hurray!)

and

[5] I really like vegetable curry. And meatless chocolate milkshakes... :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like meatless chocolate milkshakes way better than the kind with meat in them!