Sunday, January 17, 2010

Want a Yummy Treat?

There's a new dessert place in town, and I really like it.
It's called the Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe.



It's a cutsey little cupcake store. I got to try a free one at work the other day and made Ryan and Paige come with me yesterday to get another one. They are a tad bit expensive ($2.75), but they are big enough to share. They also sell by the dozen if you wanted to buy them for a birthday or event.

My favorite is the Madagascar Vanilla Vanilla.
The only downside is they charge 25 cents for water, so my recommendation would be to bring your own!
Yum, yum, yum.

(And no they did not pay me to advertise for them. Although that would be nice. :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

my friend went here yesterday so they are getting business besides just you and ryan! haha