Monday, March 22, 2010

Wordle

Ryan came home today pretty excited about his new discovery--Wordle. It's a place where you can copy and paste any website or text and it will show you which words are used most frequently. It takes out all the little words like a, an, it, etc. It then puts the words into a collage. The bigger the word, the more times it is used.

Ryan wordled my blog and was extremely happy about the results. I wonder why...

    title="Wordle: blog">
    src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/1817388/blog"
    alt="Wordle: blog"
    style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">
You can do any website. It's fun!

4 comments:

Eric said...

The links dont work!

But using my mad hacking skills I got it to work... "Ryan got fire?"

Lisa said...

I think that's cool!

Jenn said...

That's fun!! Tell Ryan to do mine next!!!

Angie Peterson said...

Huh. Maybe I'm dumb because I couldn't figure it out. I don't have mad hacking skills like Eric...