Saturday, March 27, 2010

Organic Cheese Pizza and Science Papers

Right now I am sitting on the bean bag, relaxing, eating organic cheese pizza with my husband. Finally. After 10 days straight of working morning, evening, or graveyard, or all of the above in one day,  I have come to the end of my very long streak.

Tomorrow is my day off...just in time for the Relief Society activity I am partly in charge of. Oi!  Life is busy.

Ryan would agree I think. After all, he did pull an all nighter last night writing an 8 page science paper for 16 hours in a row. Needless to say, we are looking forward to those lazy summer days!


Also,

Remember the poll we took a couple days ago? With the Shabby Apple dresses? Well, like I said, The first Shabby Apple dress (shown left) was not the best on me. It just didn't fit right. Well the results are in and



The winner is....(drum roll please)

Dress B! Thanks for your help everyone! I really like it!


Ryan likes it too. And so does Kitty.

8 comments:

Ryan said...

I like the dress. Loooooks good. I am not suer what the cat thinks, she looks like she is off in her own little cat world.

p.s. I am glad you are done with your working streak.

pps. you should go to bed.

Lisa said...

JuliE! That dress looks better on you than it did on the girl in the advertisement.

Virginia said...

The dress looks beautiful! It's especially nice with your dark hair.

Travis & Christine Fitz said...

yea basically you are rocking that dress, in case you can't tell from everyone's comments! love the shoes too!

Sara said...

I just blog stalked you. I love the dress too. But you have a great body so I'm sure anything looks good on you!!! (p.s. I love the headband)

Angie Peterson said...

Oh, no! Now you have kitty fur all over it. And Ryan germs! J/K :) Looks great, glad you went with B.

Jenna said...

yay i am glad yoy got that dress! makes me want to go get it!

Kimberly said...

I agree with Lisa-you make a better model for the dress than the picture. Really cute made me go check out the website.