Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wow

I have been a blacker (blog slacker) for the month of May. Really.
To make up for it, here is a list of things I have been up to lately.

1. Moving: Yes. We have successfully moved into our new home. With the help of my mom, it only took 2 days, a Uhaul, and a very sore back for Ryan. And it has reminded me of my hate for moving.

2. Working: Everyday...weird hours, as usual!

3. Becoming friends with my dentist: I saw my dentist 3 times in one week. I think that is a new record. My dentist and I are now on a first name basis. He calls me Julie, and I call him...Doctor. He successfully filled in 3 of my cavities, made my whole face completely numb, has given me at least 2 nightmares about having a huge, puffy, toothless face, and told me that although it will be hard, not to come back the next day, but in 6 months.

4. Cleaning: Somehow my house is a mess. It must be the cat. She loves to put empty cans of coke or empty pizza boxes next to my husband in order to frame him for the mess.What a mean cat. And cleaning with all the cleaning supplies still packed is quite the adventure.

5. Watching Ryan study Organic Chemistry: This is an everyday, 24/7 occurrence. Ryan has been spending more time with his OChem book than he has with me. I try not to get jealous, but it's hard when he is having so much fun without me.

One thing's for sure, I am excited for summer weather! Not this rainy, cold stuff we've been getting lately. Sitting by the pool, vacationing, and more. Maybe I'll dream about that tonight instead of dental instruments.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

You blog more than I do. I guess I'm a blacker too!

Angie Peterson said...

Wow, sounds like you have been having all sorts of fun since we left you! Glad to hear you haven't missed us any!

Smart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.