Sunday, July 17, 2011

100!

Happy 100th blog post Blog!

I never thought we would make it this far! (Okay, I never really thought about 'how far we would make it', but it sounded dramatic!)
We have had fun times. We have had neglectful times where I have forgotten about you.

But to celebrate this momentous occasion, I will tell you about some events this summer that I have not recorded in you.

Well blog,

1. Ryan and I went to San Diego! It was sunny, and I got burnt to a crisp! We had fun touring the San Diego zoo, bicycling, going to the beach, and relaxing.


2. We have gone to tons of wedding receptions in the past 2 months. Free food is always a good thing.

3. I work. A lot. And Ryan studies non-stop.

4. Ryan and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. He was a sweetheart and bought me the Harry Potter books 1-7 so I don't have to get them from the library anymore. And I gave him headphones. Again. :)

5. And speaking of Harry Potter, we went and saw the last Harry Potter movie. It was awesome...even though they deviate from the book.

6. Sometimes I get nervous when I think about naming our baby. He will have the name from the rest of eternity! What if he doesn't like it! When I asked Ryan if he ever thought about it, he said no. Must be a mommy thing.

Anyways blog, I will update soon. Enjoy your special day!

--


5 Months!
(Tired after an 8 hour day at work.)

PS: I just realized blogger was counting my unpublished blog posts in the 100. Sorry Blog, this day is not as momentous as I once thought. But, um, Happy 94th blog post!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

When I saw the title, I thought you were going to say that it was your 100th day of being pregnant! But I guess you've already passed that milestone. You're looking really cute and pregnant now!

Anonymous said...

Angie: You DO look cute! And it's not like you are planning on naming him something weird like Samurai Stephens or Sir Studdly Stephens. I like the name you picked out!