Friday, July 22, 2011

Sir Husband, the Engineer

Did you know...

My husband is a

(1) Spider killer extraordinare
(2) Trash taker-outer
(3) Litter box cleaner
(4) Jar-opening guru
(5) Baby crib engineer

That's right. What would I do without him?

Today we got our crib! It's funny how excited you can get over baby things when it's actually for your own baby. Ryan, the baby crib engineer, put our crib together tonight. Kitty and I supervised (and helped...a little). It turned out great!

Here are some pictures of the process:

Curious Cat:

Putting it together:

Finished product! I spy kitty paws!:

Close up:

Side View:

We love it! Now we have to figure out what to do with the rest of the nursery.

4 comments:

Eric said...

That looks like a great crib!

Virginia said...

I love the Curious George doll. He looks a little lonely though.

Anonymous said...

Angie: Cribs are NOT easy to put together. But it looks great!

Glorious Sunrise Academy said...

I love it! It looks like ours! When decorating a room, you just start with something and then everything else falls into place. That is how its been for me. Have fun!