Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Best Friend

I have a best friend.
Her name is Jenn.

See Jenn's pretty smile.
Smile Jenn smile!













Jenn likes to play in the sun
Jenn likes to play in the rain.













Jenn also really likes
to go "bang bang!"











Jenn likes to play hide and go seek
She hides and I seek!
Where is Jenn?

Is she above the table.
I cannot see!
Is she hiding
behind that tree?!













She does not like to make a sound.
She kicks and screams
When she is found.











Oh Jenn is my best friend.
She is happy and merry
Really cool and not scary!

 Going potty is our hobby.














And that is why we
are the best of friends.

(Jennifer has a new blog! I helped design it. Check it out!)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

you are crazy. I absolutely love the amazing pictures you posted of me. I should probably start modeling.

Angie Peterson said...

Didn't know you were a Seuss-in-training!