Sunday, October 11, 2015

Carter at 1 Month


Carter is a little sweetheart. He is still an easy baby (although I wish he would sleep longer stretches at night). I forgot to mention that before Carter was born, I had hoped we would have another little boy with dimples just like Jackson and Daddy. Jackson has the biggest dimples, and I hoped Carter inherited them as well. Well, I noticed Jackson's dimples from the second they placed him on my chest at the hospital. So when I first saw Carter, I was slightly disappointed that he didn't have any. Fast forward 2 weeks, and I finally got a glimpse of his cute dimple. He only has one on his right cheek, like his daddy. Cute boy.



Carter at 1 month is starting to become more aware of the world. He is staying awake longer stretches at a time. I had to give up all dairy because it upset Carter's tummy. Oh well. I would rather have a happy baby than drink milk.



Ryan and I joke that baby Carter is an easier baby than Jackson was...and is STILL easier than Jackson is. Jackson likes to push our buttons sometimes, but we still love him.

Ryan has been so nice and lets me sleep some stretches at night. Poor guy must be tired at work. During the day, I will put on a show for Jackson when Carter is asleep and nap as well, so it hasn't been too bad. Love our 2 boys!



Carter's 2 week stats:
Weight: 9.81 lbs (80th percentile)
Height: 21.16 in (68th percentile)

Carter's 1 month stat:
Weight: 12.35 lbs (95th percentile)


No comments: