Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Much Needed Letter

Dear Head Cold,

This is very hard for me to say, but it needs to be said. I know you like me. And I think I have been very tolerable. However, you have overstayed your welcome. You have made a terrible mess in my nose, you make my eyes water, and I am afraid to kiss my husband with you around.

Now, I know what you are thinking. What about our friendship? What about all we've been through? Well, I have something to say to you. This relationship has been very one-sided. You demand so much and I get so little in return. I feel so crowded, and every part of my body is tired of you.

So, the bottom line is this.

You need to move on.

I know it's hard, but it needs to be done. Just think, by doing this, we can both have a fresh, new outlook on life. We can breath a little easier!

I hope you understand.

Your friend,
Your acquaintance,
Julie

1 comment:

Ryan said...

He hasn't left yet. Get him out of here.