Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Love Story

Once upon a time, Boy Meets Girl.


Boy dates Girl. And falls in love.

Boy proposes to Girl.

Boy marries Girl.

They are now together forever.

The End.

--

Almost 2 years ago, Ryan and I were married in the Atlanta, Georgia LDS temple. We were one of the last ones to get married there before they closed it for over 18 months to remodel it.

Well, guess what! The temple is done, and for a short time it is open for the public to view! I really wish I could go, but Utah is just too far away from Georgia right now. LDS temples are very dear to me because that is where my husband and I were married forever. In the LDS religion, we believe that families can be together forever. How beautiful is that--a chance to be with your loved ones forever.

Anyways, I recommend that you go see it while you can. It is a beautiful place!


Go HERE for more info on how to tour the temple.

1 comment:

Angie Peterson said...

We go through with the kids on Thursday. They are so excited!