Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Surprise!

Okay. So enough hinting, it is official.

Ryan and I are going to be parents! (and not just to a cat--to a real live human baby!)

We saw our little "peanut" today. He wasn't moving around too much, and I was tempted to poke my belly to wake him up. Doctor said he is a-okay and everything looks good. Wow, there really is a baby in there. I'm glad I'm not sick for nothing.

The baby is due November 16, and I am 10 weeks along. We are really excited and a little nervous to be parents. And for some reason we are already referring to him as a he. I'm not sure, just thinks he's a boy.

Surprise!

9 comments:

Paige said...

and i'm going to be an aunt! :)

Lindsey Orton said...

congratulations!!

Eric said...

You should have included in this post how you told me and Shantell !

Michelle and Cisco said...

YAY!!!! I am so stinking excited. What a cute momma you are going to make. So EXCITED for you! Looks like i have less time then i thought to produce a miniature me (or mini Cisco) so they can be friends forever.

Angie Peterson said...

It's about time you guys started multiplying :) Yeah for babies!

CHO said...

Yeah!!!! CONGRATS!!! :)

Jenna said...

how fun! congrats to you both. what an exciting time :)

JamiLeigh said...

Congratulations Julie!! That is wonderful news! You will love being a mamma - it's the best! :)

Janel said...

Julie CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome!! Hope you haven't been too sick!! I know it might feel like FOREVER, but then it's over and you forget!! That's exciting news. I'm happy for you!